Thursday 16 December 2010

Confessions of a Cab Driver Part 7: Loose Women And I Don't Mean Them On The Telly...

Here are ten ladies of little or no virtue that have been in the cab in the last twelve months. As my wife may decide to crunch my nuts with the 10oz flowery printed hammer she waves at me now and again, this could well be my last top ten involving women. So, here are the ladies that even the most desperate would say no to.


I certainly did... Er, say no I mean...


1. Whilst attempting to show a young lady how to alight and enter a vehicle in a more ladylike manner, I was forced to watch her front ladies bits wink at me as she got in and out of the cab about ten times... or was it 15 times? Or... maybe it was twenty...


2. Three young triple bellied ladies, that obviously didn't fall far from the ugly tree Jabba the hut must now live in, did the "Lets embarrass the taxi man thing" by all getting their large thrupenny bits out...


3. An extremely drunk lady in a tutu was offering various sexual delights if I let her in the cab, she continually banged on the window and was quite determined to get in. Thing is, I wasn't in my cab, it was locked and empty. Myself and other cabbies from other daddies were happily watching this vision of kebab grease dripping loveliness through the window of my office as we all enjoyed a nice cup of tea.


4. An elderly lady gave me her back door key and asked me to pop round after my shift. She mumbled something about "Her little bitch" I never did find out if she meant I was her new little bitch, or if she had given me her key to walk her dog. I still have the key tho...


5. Woman got in my cab wearing a strap on dildo. She said she wore it all evening at a party and offered to "Do me" with it, of course I refused. Pointing at the strap-on, she continued and said "Do me then"  I did feel a bit insulted that my natural god given appendage wasn't required. Not that I would have, but y'now my ego and a bag of change is all I have...


6. Not all of the morally irresponsible are female. A gay guy wanting to lick me and taste me, but he made the mistake of invading my personal space which is not unlike an international exclusion zone. As I dragged him out of the cab he was wailing "Don't do my face" So I didn't. Grown men crying at the roadside is so pathetic. And his shoes SO didn't match his outfit...


7. Young lady told me I was quite screwable, As I looked at this five stone eager temptress I did wonder into what? I told her I don't screw very well though, as I have a bayonet fitting...


8. A deal I was recently presented with, was I could have the cab fare, but I had to reach into her underwear and pull out the money. As I am always fiscally challenged and have to do things I'm not proud of to ensure my mortgage is paid, I lifted her tummy up and pulled out the neatly folded tenner and gave her the change. Antibacterial gel is so handy isn't it?


9. A middle aged man offered me the "Opportunity" to "Enjoy" his wife whom was also sitting in the back, as long as he could watch. The last time I was asked this I pretended to be gay, but that ended up with the wife wanting to watch...


10. Scottish woman tapped on the window and straight away offered me sex, right now. She said she wanted to "Live for today" I told her I only live for tomorrow and drove off...

10a. Young lady said she wanted to get dirty and naughty before she gets home. Excitedly, I suggested we could kick over a wheelie bin. But she got out with the hump calling me an unmentionable thing I really cannot divulge.


I have dozens of occasions that are rather too graphic and sick to be published. Don't try to get me to tell, because I most certainly will not. Well... Alright! Offers over £50 quid gets you all the filth... and I'll even email it with a plain brown paper packaging type background.


Disclaimer.

With the exception of putting my hand down a ladies under garment to retrieve a tenner, (remember, I am fiscally challenged) I didn't use a strap-on or lick and touch any of these rough morally challenged ladies of little virtue in the making of this article. I am clearly a victim and my trauma wasn't covered by any injury lawyers for me type insurance policy either. I may have potentially invited a divorce hearing from Mrs T. M. (again) and I hope the hell I went through this year to bring you this article is appreciated.






1 comment:

  1. What do you mean "too graphic and sick to be published." This is the UK. Just stick them in a book under a Nome de Plume. You can't have Belle de Jour though, it's been taken. (Oops, I've exhausted my entire stock of French apart from Oh, la, la *Doh!*)

    Thanks for sharing your life, throughout the year. I'm sure I'm not the only one you have given an insight into the streets of Britain after dark. I shudder to think about the stories you have deemed unsuitable for our wives and servants but I'm sure by not doing so you have saved many an attack of the vapours :-)

    Merry 'Double Fare' and a Happy New 'Double Fare' (You'll have earned it, no doubt about it)

    Fablanta

    ReplyDelete

The Bench He Never Sat on

   Not a random bench, the actual bench. I bought a bench before my step father died. I put it under a tree, it was to be a place I could ta...